Exchanges & Refunds
Our Kalkpaint is a natural paint product and each order is made to order for each customer. It is important that you contact Kalklitir before returning any items, weather it is a damaged item or wrongly delivered items. Items that are sent back to us that are not damaged or wrongly delivered and customer has not been in contact first will be sent back at customers own expense and customer has to bee in contact with us to get the product back.
Kalkpaint, Kalei, Patina Paste and other paint products are are specially made to order and can therefore NOT be returned. We do NOT offer refunds, we will replace any product that is proved to be fault. Faulty items will be exchanged to the same type of product in the same size, subject to availability. Return of faulty items can only be made within the 14-day period following delivery.
Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a copy of original invoice and tracking number. Kalklitir suggest you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Kalklitir is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report it to us.
You will receive tracking number in email when order is ready to be shipped to you. If package can not be delivered to you (if you are not at home f.ex) it will be delivered to nearest UPS access point (or post office). For packages that are not picked up at UPS ACCESS POINT (or post office) within 14 days, Kalklitir reserves the right to charge you a handling fee of EUR 25 to cover return shipping and freight companies administrative costs and then we refund to your card, minus the original shipping cost (refunds can take up to 14 days to arrive to your card).
Our Return Policy
- All orders for our paint products are made to order and produced for each customer, they are manufactured based on customers personal choice of colour and specification.
- Our paint products can therefore NOT be returned nor can they be changed to another colour, product etc. once they have been prepared/shipped or delivered.
- We do offer handpainted colour samples and/or small sample bags to test colours prior to ordering colour.
- We can not accept returns of orders for paint products.
- We do NOT offer refunds.
We will REPLACE any product that is proved to be faulty.
IMPORTANT to always contact Kalklitir asap by emailing to email@example.com if items have been wrongly delivered or are damaged.
Please contact Kalklitir within 14 days from delivery, before returning any items that are thought to be wrongly delivered or damaged etc.
If a package is unclaimed from the shipping company etc. and is sent back to us we will refund to you card, minus the cost of shipping and EUR 25 in handling fee. Pls. allow up to 14 days for payment to arrive to your card again.
- If for some reason you change your mind regarding chosen colour in the first hours after you placed your order it is important that you email us immediately as we will be able to change your order as long as it has not already been prepared and shipped, you will have received email with tracking number when your order is ready and being shipped.
It is appropriate that the customer controls the delivery to verify that his order is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Kalklitir and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.